Why see a specialist orthodontist?
GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT MORE
- An orthodontist is a dental professional who has qualified as a dentist and then undergone further specialist training in orthodontics.
- All orthodontists are dentists, but only a small number of dentists become orthodontists.
- In the UK, it takes five years to qualify as a dentist and specialist orthodontic training takes a further three years.
- This commitment to the specialty means that our orthodontists have an intense passion for straightening teeth.
- You are going to receive the best of the best to straighten your teeth and give you the smile you desire by using a specialist orthodontist.