DULWICH ORTHODONTIC CENTRE
Why choose us?
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING DULWICH ORTHODONTIC CENTRE
As the largest specialist orthodontic practice in South East London, our clients have an immediate advantage – an unbeatable choice of orthodontic appliances, including invisible braces, and access to a team of top orthodontists.
We have created a friendly, caring and relaxed atmosphere and we are commitment to making treatment as convenient as possible for you and your family. We also have our own child orthodontics scheme, offering treatment at heavily discounted rates for those children who do not qualify for NHS orthodontics.
To find out more about what makes us stand out from the crowd, book your initial consultation with us – you won’t be disappointed.
WHAT WE OFFER
Services and techniques available
- NHS assessments for children under the age of 18
- Specialist orthodontic care for adults and children
- Aesthetic and invisible braces
- Invisalign, Invisalign lite
- Ceramic, aesthetic and tooth coloured braces
- Removable appliances
- Removable and fixed retainers
- Hygienist procedures & teeth cleaning services
- Air polishing & air abrasion
- Oral hygiene products
- Teeth whitening & bleaching
- Anti-snoring devices
Treatment from specialist orthodontists
At Dulwich Orthodontic Centre all our orthodontists are specialists registered with the General Dental Council.
What is an specialist orthodontist?
- An orthodontist is a dental professional who has qualified as a dentist and then undergone further specialist training in orthodontics.
- All orthodontists are dentists, but only a small number of dentists become orthodontists.
- In the UK, it takes five years to qualify as a dentist and specialist orthodontic training takes a further three years.
- This commitment to the specialty means that our orthodontists have an intense passion for straightening teeth.
Our patients are in excellent hands and can be certain of getting high quality treatment and excellent results.
I wanted my son to see an orthodontic specialist, so I would know exactly what needed doing. When Dulwich Orthodontic Centre was happy to see him, I was more than happy for my son to be treated by such a skilled and friendly team.
ORTHODONTIC REFERRALS WELCOME
Refer your patient
If you are a dentist referring a patient to us, you can rest assured that they will be receiving an exceptionally high standard of care, from a dental specialist who is highly skilled and experienced in their chosen field. You can relax, knowing that your patients are in very good hands.MAKE A REFERRAL